Sedona 2015 - UTAH Meet-up

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Things to do! > Lets start giving Alex more pertinent info on this>

Max aka Slickrockwalker

We can either go to the doodle polls and edit what we are most interested in doing  OR make a list of our priorites on this forum so Alex can start putting things together.   He is looking for more input.   I will stop at his house on my way  to Phoenix on July 15th and hopefully by then we can  have days and hikes duckie/tubing etc put on paper.  It really looks like Canyoneering may be out but Danny is kind of in charge of that and lets see what he comes up with.      So lets set July 15th as a date for us to really put down on the doodle poll what we are interested in.

How do you feel about meeting in the mornings and having a light breakfast and then car pooling or what ever to the places and activities we are doing that day?

Lets put our answers either on the doodle polls or  list them under this forum.   It will be easier for Alex to make up a daily list.

We need to get organized.

Ok Mother Hen has spoken.

--

Most of my best memories come from some old dirt road......Slickrockwalker

July 2, 2015 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike Parisi, aka MikePinTucson

I updated my preferences on the poll.  But I can't remember the username or password I used for Irma, so can't update hers.

--

July 2, 2015 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Max aka Slickrockwalker

Mike, think hard about her user name and I think you can get the password reset.

OR  just  post here what  Irma would like to do.  Alex can incorporate it into a list.

He and I will work on it when I stop for a visit with him and Frankie July 15th.

--

Most of my best memories come from some old dirt road......Slickrockwalker

July 2, 2015 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike Parisi, aka MikePinTucson

Well, Doodle isn't recognizing her email.  It asks for email address, not username.  The only change I would make for her is to uncheck "vortex tour".   She isn't big into organized activities or hiking, just general sightseeing.

--

July 2, 2015 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kbec

How about if Alex gives us a preliminary plan based on what he has and we tear it apart :-)

July 2, 2015 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I gave a bit of it in reply to your question in the rafting thread.

Max and I intend to put up a more specific list after we get together on the 15th. 

--

RedRox

Worrying is like paying interest on a debt you might never owe

July 3, 2015 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kbec

And that was helpful.  

July 3, 2015 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny S

How about Palatki Ruins tour as a group?  Can that be done?  Do you have a better place in mind?

July 3, 2015 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Danny, Palatki will be on the list. However, as it's rather limited, there will be a few other ruins sites on the list. Many are in that same general vicinity out of West Sedona. I'm currently hiking with a very knowledgable and experienced woman who has taken me to a few sites that I've heard of but never seen. Likewise, I have a few places to share with her. She has indicated that she will be available to hike and lead some of our crowd in October. In this way we'll be able to split into several groups in the same region. We might even cross paths or split into sub groups. 

Some of the best ruins, like Palatki and Honanki, are off FR525. That's why I'm trying to get a count on high clearance vehicles.

--

RedRox

Worrying is like paying interest on a debt you might never owe

July 3, 2015 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.